- Who is iMedia Brands independent auditor?
Our independent auditor is BDO USA, LLP
- When does iMedia Brands fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year is on a 52/53 week basis ending on the Saturday closest to Jan 31. Fiscal 2021 was a 52-week year which ended on January 29, 2022. For fiscal 2022, we will have a 52-week year which ends January 28, 2023. For fiscal 2023, we will have a 53-week year which ends on February 3, 2024.
- How are iMedia Brands shares traded?
On July 16, 2019, the Company announced that it had changed its corporate name to iMedia Brands Inc. from Evine Live Inc. Effective July 17, 2019, the Company's NASDAQ trading symbol also changed to IMBI from EVLV. Previously, on November 18, 2014, the Company changed its corporate name to Evine Live Inc. from ValueVision Media, Inc.
- Does iMedia Brands pay dividends?
We do not pay a cash dividend on our common stock. We currently expect to retain future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of our business and do not anticipate paying cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Who is iMedia Brands transfer agent?
EQ Shareowner Services
PO Box 64874
St Paul MN 55164-0874
EQ Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights MN 55120-4100
Phone: (800) 401-1957
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Our transfer agent, EQ Shareowner Services, can help you with all administrative items related to your stock certificates. Please contact EQ Shareowner Services at 1-800-401-1957.
- Does iMedia Brands have a direct stock purchase plan?
The Company currently does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- What are the locations that iMedia Brands operate in?
iMedia Brands headquarters and main studios are in Eden Prairie, MN and the company’s distribution center is in Bowling Green, KY.
- What is iMedia Brands CUSIP number?
Our CUSIP number for the equity is 452465 206. For the bonds, the CUSIP number is 452465 305.
- How can I access your quarterly conference calls?
All conference calls are open to the public. Participation information is made available in each press release announcing the date of the earnings date, which is generally issued shortly after quarter end.